12 Things Every Christian Mom Should Say to Her Children Every Day
Children need more than food, clothing, education, and discipline. They also need words that remind them that they are loved, valued, capable, and guided by God.
Here are 12 things every Christian mom can say to her children.
1. “I Love You.”
Never assume your child already knows. Say it.
2. “God Loves You.”
Remind them that God's love is greater than anything they experience.
3. “I Am Proud of Your Effort.”
Teach children that effort and character matter, not only results.
4. “You Can Talk to God About This.”
Help them learn to take their worries to God.
5. “You Can Try Again.”
Failure doesn't have to be the end.
6. “Thank You for Helping.”
Teach them that their contribution matters.
7. “I Believe You Can Learn This.”
Encourage them when something is difficult.
8. “It Is Okay to Ask for Help.”
Children should know that asking for help is not weakness.
9. “I Am Sorry.”
Parents can model humility by apologizing when they make mistakes.
10. “Please Forgive Me.”
This teaches children the value of reconciliation.
11. “God Has a Purpose for Your Life.”
Encourage them to see their lives as valuable and meaningful.
12. “I Am Here for You.”
Knowing that home is a safe place can give a child confidence.
Final Thoughts
The words you speak to your children can become part of the voice they carry inside themselves as they grow.
Choose words that correct when necessary, but also words that build, encourage, and point them toward God.
“Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul.” — Proverbs 16:24 (KJV)
A Prayer for Mothers
Lord, help me use my words to build my children rather than tear them down. Give me wisdom to correct them with love and encourage them with grace. May my words point them toward You. Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment